Yes, #MooreGreen is still open and keeping things going. Here is what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- 1) Staggering start times for techs so we are not all together at one-time
- Only knocking on doors if needed to put animals in or unlock gates. If we need to knock, techs will stand 10′ away from door,
- If we have your e-mail address, we will e-mail the bill instead of leaving it on your door,
- Some office staff work from home to keep office numbers at a minimum,
- Sick employees with symptoms stay home,
- Inside of trucks and equipment are disinfected at the end of each day.
Thanks for your confidence in us!